Delivery & Returns
Postage and delivery.
Goods will be delivered on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays.
A signature is required upon delivery. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a notice will be left at your address notifying you of pick-up arrangements.
We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
We deliver by Toll.
Goods may not be delivered next day due to circumstances (such as adverse weather, strikes etc.) beyond the control of Kubota Tractor Australia or Toll.
Goods cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take up to 2-10 business days. On occasion, some shipments may take longer than 10 business days. This will depend on the postal services in your area.
Delivery lead times.
The standard lead times from Kubota is 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Please allow an extra business day for delivery during the Australian public holidays.
The table below is to act as a guide for delivery times.
Standard delivery time is 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
Maximum weight per item is 30kgs, maximum cubic is 0.3 cubic metres (no single dimension to exceed 0cms)
The maximum weight per item is 20kgs, maximum cubic 0.3 cubic meters. If customers would like to order merchandise larger than 20kg they will need to visit a local Kubota Dealership.
How to track order.
Once your order has been despatched from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email that will contain a tracking number.
Simply visit the Toll Track and Trace website, enter in your tracking number and you’ll be able to watch your Kubota parcel get delivered straight to your door!
Refund and exchange policy.
In addition to your Statutory Rights, should you change your mind we will happily exchange or refund providing the following conditions have been met:
- The items with the original receipt are returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be in original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached. Garments must not have been worn.
How to get a refund or make an exchange.
You can return or exchange an item purchased online:
- Email email@example.com explaining reason for exchange or refund.
- Upon written confirmation from Kubota post the goods to our Online Store Returns/Exchange address: Kubota Tractor Australia, 25 – 29 Permas Way, Truganina, Victoria, Australia 3029
Return freight is to be paid by the customer.
In either case, you must present the receipt you received in your parcel & indicate the reason for the return or exchange.
Provided the conditions in our refund & exchange policy have been met, refunds will be processed using the original form of payment. Please note that delivery costs will be excluded unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights (eg. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Pricing and Payment
How to process payment.
This online store only accepts credit cards as a form of payment. No cheques will be accepted. The store can accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
- All prices advertised on the online store includes GST. GST is payable on all goods delivered after 30th June 2000. Delivery fee does incur GST charges
- All prices are in Australian dollars
- We will bill your credit cards in Australian dollars
An invoice will be generated automatically upon payment being cleared by the bank. As invoices are emailed to customers to be able to place an order through the online store customers must have a valid email address. Kubota cannot resend invoices so customers must ensure their email address is correct.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT:
- To cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the details provided. We will refund all monies paid using the original method received.
- That all orders are subject to availability of stock.
- To take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.